Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
GTG Ideas
 Colorado Av Club Forums : Local Club Events and Get ToGethers (GTGs) : GTG Ideas
Message Icon Event: Mod GTG at Springs Auto and Truck - Event Date: 30 Sep 2007 Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 04 Sep 2007 at 9:24am
Originally posted by chadstr

Is it just me or does it seem that there aren't too many committing or even seem all that interested in going to this? I havent heard or seen a whole lot of excitement about it. Confused

Well I'll send out a mass email to see if folks have seen the thread.  Now that its after Labor Day hopefully we can get some responses.
2003 Light Pewter Metallic Z71 WBH
IP IP Logged
chadstr

Quote chadstr Replybullet Posted: 04 Sep 2007 at 3:10pm

Thats a good idea Chuck, I didn't think of it. Hopefully more will show. Tongue

Yea, My modifications on my truck are worth more than my truck.
IP IP Logged
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 05 Sep 2007 at 10:55am
Originally posted by duramaxmaxman

I agree chuck, list would be good so we can get an idea of who wants to do what. Im gonna get my door handle lights mount and operational, if I dont get it done prior. I can do my upgrades at anytime so my focus will be on those who need help, and what ever needs done, like helping with the various flush machines. We have a transmission flush, injector flush, power steering flush and a coolant flush machine which is presently broken but can still be performed the old fashion way.....garden hose. all the need flush chemicals are avail. and are of the BG product line. The transmission fluid we use is a synthetic dexron 3.  A tire machine and balancer is avail. should someone want to replace tires or just balance them. Any exhaust work that is done like custom exhaust, mufflers or just installing chrome tips should be prearranged just to make sure we have the muffler in stock. Im running a 40 series flowmaster single in dual out with custom pipe and 12 inch angle cut chrome tips, sounds and looks good (giving just an example). Any welding needing done can also be performed at that time, a small fee to cover needed welding supplies is the norm. BTW all exhaust work done is welded not clamped unless requested. Well thats all the added info I can provide for now but if more comes up I'll surelly post it.                 Ken

Oh man oh man... I could get into trouble with this one... I've been looking at catback exhausts lately.  Ken how much lead time do you need to have to order a muffler?

Oh by the way...

Edited by avalanchuck - 05 Sep 2007 at 11:37am
IP IP Logged
beercrazy

Quote beercrazy Replybullet Posted: 05 Sep 2007 at 1:20pm
If at anyway possible, if you could stop by sometime so we can see what you need and want will help, muffler, tips etc. I have a slew of pics on my webshots page. http://community.webshots.com/user/duramaxmaxman?vhost=community  Feel free to check them out. theres some good exhaust pics there.

Edited by duramaxmaxman - 05 Sep 2007 at 10:59pm
Whats you AVitude telling you????
IP IP Logged
CO_AVS_FAN

Quote CO_AVS_FAN Replybullet Posted: 05 Sep 2007 at 4:16pm
I have been trying to get out all summer for a GTG.  I think I might be able to make this one.  I haven't really thought about what else I want to get done, I have had a busy summer getting some mods done on my own.  I finally got my tailgate lock done, backup camera, and a new SnugTop. 
IP IP Logged
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 05 Sep 2007 at 4:44pm
Well Ken I don't know when I'd be able to get down there... I've not been able to do anything around the house for the last 4 weekends so I don't think I dare come down this weekend.  I might just have to get a ride in yours to see how it sounds and plan on an exhaust mod next time. Thumbs%20Up
IP IP Logged
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 05 Sep 2007 at 4:45pm
Hey Darren!  Drop by and show off that new Snugtop if nothing else.
IP IP Logged
chadstr

Quote chadstr Replybullet Posted: 05 Sep 2007 at 6:00pm
Alright, I want to do the tailgate lock, what do I need to bring, I bought a actuator, I hope is the right one, I bought it from castlerock ave when he got rid of his truck. I am also hoping to get a cubby cam in here, I can install it myself or there, no matter. Just throwing something out there...would anyone like to have any cubby engraved plates made up? Depending on how complicated they get, there isnt any reason why I couldnt get some of those installed during the GTG. I also have some Diodes if anyone wants to do the FTDL's or ALL ON HIGH, light mods. There is a Checker auto nearby I figure we can raid there amber bulbs if anyone wants theirs changed out. (Im so stinking excited I can hardly handle it.Clap)
Yea, My modifications on my truck are worth more than my truck.
IP IP Logged
beercrazy

Quote beercrazy Replybullet Posted: 05 Sep 2007 at 11:04pm
Sounds good Chuck, PM me and give me your address and Ill be happy to come by so you can hear it.     Ken
Whats you AVitude telling you????
IP IP Logged
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 06 Sep 2007 at 7:45am
Originally posted by duramaxmaxman

Sounds good Chuck, PM me and give me your address and Ill be happy to come by so you can hear it.     Ken

Well I live up in Lakewood Ken so unless you're up in Denver sometime I'll just wait until the GTG and have you run me around the block a couple of times.  Honest just ask Joe... I have plenty of mods that need to get done before I add a new exhaust to the list.  LOL
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version