Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
GTG Ideas
 Colorado Av Club Forums : Local Club Events and Get ToGethers (GTGs) : GTG Ideas
Message Icon Event: Mod GTG at Springs Auto and Truck - Event Date: 30 Sep 2007 Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
beercrazy

Online Status: Offline
Quote beercrazy Replybullet Posted: 25 Sep 2007 at 1:26pm
Looks like its an 8 to 4 day.....dont forget guys lunch is provided. There is a map link for mapquest in the earlier part of this thread.   Ken

See ya all there!!!
Whats you AVitude telling you????
IP IP Logged
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 26 Sep 2007 at 12:46pm
Ok in an effort to get all the info in one blurb so I can email everyone one last time...

Originally posted by duramaxmaxman

Ok cast and crew were all set for the 30th of September, I will be at the shop there from 8 in the morning till the last person leaves or the boss leaves..I have in the past week purchased a tech 2 scanner and have got the GM link set up to where I can do vehicle programming just like the dealership would do only with me it FREE!! The nice price... I used my truck as the guniea pig for programm updates and to my surprise I had 4 updates that needed to be done, 1 critical transmission shift update for a delayed/soft 1-2 shift. I uploaded the programm just today and have noticed a substancial shift improvement afterwards, so If ya havent done any PCM/VCM updates lately....well now that too can be handled. For those who dont know the location heres a mapquest link.

Any questions anyone might have just post and Ill answer them as quick as possible. Hope for a good turn out. maybe it can be a bi-annual thing....  Ken

Looks like its an 8 to 4 day.....dont forget guys lunch is provided. There is a map link for mapquest in the earlier part of this thread.   Ken

See ya all there!!!

Edited by avalanchuck - 26 Sep 2007 at 12:49pm
2003 Light Pewter Metallic Z71 WBH
IP IP Logged
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 27 Sep 2007 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by avalanchuck

Ok in an effort to get all the info in one blurb so I can email everyone one last time...

Ok cast and crew were all set for the 30th of September, I will be at the shop there from 8 in the morning till the last person leaves or the boss leaves..I have in the past week purchased a tech 2 scanner and have got the GM link set up to where I can do vehicle programming just like the dealership would do only with me it FREE!! The nice price... I used my truck as the guniea pig for programm updates and to my surprise I had 4 updates that needed to be done, 1 critical transmission shift update for a delayed/soft 1-2 shift. I uploaded the programm just today and have noticed a substancial shift improvement afterwards, so If ya havent done any PCM/VCM updates lately....well now that too can be handled. For those who dont know the location heres a mapquest link.

Any questions anyone might have just post and Ill answer them as quick as possible. Hope for a good turn out. maybe it can be a bi-annual thing....  Ken

See ya all there!!!

Email sent out yesterday!

Those heading down from Denver care to meet up somewhere and carAVan down to the Springs?

Edited by avalanchuck - 27 Sep 2007 at 1:12pm
IP IP Logged
justjr

Quote justjr Replybullet Posted: 28 Sep 2007 at 8:02am
Give me a call and let me know when and where.
Just Drive Man!!!
IP IP Logged
CO_AVS_FAN

Quote CO_AVS_FAN Replybullet Posted: 28 Sep 2007 at 4:24pm

Let me know what time you want to meet and where as well.  I will be coming from Conifer.  So either somewhere on Santa Fe or in Castle Rock is fine with me.

IP IP Logged
justjr

Quote justjr Replybullet Posted: 29 Sep 2007 at 6:40am
On Santa Fe would work for me. I can just come down 6th Ave and meet up with you wherever. My cell # is all over this site so just give me a ring aand we cqan set up a specific spot.
Just Drive Man!!!
IP IP Logged
justjr

Quote justjr Replybullet Posted: 29 Sep 2007 at 6:00pm
My cell #, for those that don't know, is 720-281-0595.
If no one calls then we wil see you all there!Cool
Just Drive Man!!!
IP IP Logged
CO_AVS_FAN

Quote CO_AVS_FAN Replybullet Posted: 29 Sep 2007 at 11:11pm

This might be too late tonight, but how about we meet at the diamond shamrock at Santa Fe and C-470.   It is on the south side of C-470.

Edited by CO_AVS_FAN - 30 Sep 2007 at 9:31pm
IP IP Logged
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 29 Sep 2007 at 11:14pm
Hey just got back from Steamboat... what time do you want to meet?
IP IP Logged
CO_AVS_FAN

Quote CO_AVS_FAN Replybullet Posted: 29 Sep 2007 at 11:28pm
How about 7:00 am at Santa Fe and C-470?
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version