Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Regional Get ToGethers (GTGs)
 Colorado Av Club Forums : National and Regional Get ToGethers (GTGs) : Regional Get ToGethers (GTGs)
Message Icon Event: Colorado/Utah Mini Meet May 16 - 18th, 2008 - Event Date: 16 May 2008 Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 11:43am

WHO'S NEXT?
 Only 2.5 more days to take advantage of the deal Mark (UtahAV) got us from Doubletree.

UPDATE!

Originally posted by UtahAV on CAFCNA

For everyone's info if we can't fill the 8 rooms our price is going to go up drastically. They say that there is a soccer tournament in town and the whole city is booked up. I hate to say it but if we don't fill the rooms we will probably have to cancel the gtg due to the high room rates and lack of available rooms elsewhere in the city. Still have my fingers crossed!  Thumbs%20up!

-UtahAV
-Mark

Edited by avalanchuck - 14 Apr 2008 at 11:49am
2003 Light Pewter Metallic Z71 WBH
IP IP Logged
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 7:42am
Ok we have until midnight tonight to pull off this GTG... Who's next?
IP IP Logged
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 6:40am
Originally posted by UtahAV on CAFCNA

Update!!

I spoke with Jane at the Doubletree Hotel a bit ago and she changed things around a bit so we will still be able to make the gtg happen!! The new policy is this; for the 5 of us with a reservation already made or anyone that makes one before midnight tonight, the Doubletree will honor the $109 per night rate. They showed 6 reservations yesterday but one of them was in error and is shown canceled today that leaves 3 open rooms available to us at the group rate. At midnight tonight the 3 remaining rooms will be released back to the hotel and will instantly be booked as they have a waiting list for that weekend. So the summary is; the gtg is going to happen!, those already with reservations will have the group rate honored, if you don't make your reservation tonight for one of the remaining 3 rooms you will pay more and you will have a very difficult time finding a room in Grand Junction due to the Soccer tournament that same weekend.

I will be happy to try and help find rooms for anyone who would like to make the gtg after the midnight cutoff tonight.

When we get to Grand Junction we all need to make a point thank Jane for all of her help with the gtg and honoring the rate at the last minute. She saved the gtg!!

See you all there!!!

-UtahAV
-Mark

So the GTG is still on!  Hope you can join us! Clap
IP IP Logged
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 12:12pm
Some folks from AZ can't use their reservations they've made at the Doubletree if anyone is still interested let me know and we can make arrangements to transfer their reservations over to you and you'll get the discounted price.
IP IP Logged
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:14pm
BUMP!

Only 9 more days until we head to Grand Junction.  I know Chad is thinking of joining us for a day... anyone else care to join us even for just a day?
IP IP Logged
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:17am
I thought I'd post links to the National Park and Forest Service websites with information on Colorado National Monument and Grand Mesa National Forest.
IP IP Logged
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:27am
Originally posted by avalanchuck

Some folks from AZ can't use their reservations they've made at the Doubletree if anyone is still interested let me know and we can make arrangements to transfer their reservations over to you and you'll get the discounted price.

Someone can still get the reduced rate at the Doubletree if they'd like to transfer the reservation from the couple from AZ.  Check out this thread on CAFCNA.  You have until tomorrow before they cancel their reservations.

I've sent out an email to everyone too... if you didn't get one... let me know.

Edited by avalanchuck - 09 May 2008 at 8:40am
IP IP Logged
JoeSpicoli
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote JoeSpicoli Replybullet Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:48am
2002 Indigo Blue Z-71
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic