Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
New Members
 Colorado Av Club Forums : Colorado Av Club General : New Members
Message Icon Topic: Piece for my Truck Post Reply Post New Topic
realeyva

Online Status: Offline
Quote realeyva Replybullet Topic: Piece for my Truck
    Posted: 17 Sep 2008 at 11:58am

I have a piece missing from the rear cup holder of my truck.  It won't stay closed while it's not being used.  There's some sort of little plastic latch or something that is missing or broken.  I have tried to look for it online to replace, but I can't find it.  Does anybody have any ideas on what it's called or where I can find it?  I'm afraid my cup holder is going to get broken off.  I have a 2002 Avalanche.  I appreciate the help.  You can either e-mail me back or call me on my cell phone.  My cell phone number is 459-2701.

Thanks,
Rochelle

IP IP Logged
chadstr

Quote chadstr Replybullet Posted: 17 Sep 2008 at 9:03pm
Is this the cup holder that folds out of the back seat or does it come out of the back of your center console? I will look at mine tomorrow to get a better idea of what your talking about. I have the one that comes out of the seat. However if you have the other, we will still get you what you need between all that are on here.

Chadstr
Yea, My modifications on my truck are worth more than my truck.
IP IP Logged
realeyva

Quote realeyva Replybullet Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 8:50am
I have the one that comes out of the back of the console.  I have messed with that thing over and over and can't get it to stay up.  I also dug around back there to see if I could find the piece that was there, but I can't find it.  It must be lost.  I also tried to see if I could take the cup holder piece off in order to look on the internet or something for the piece, but I couldn't get it to come off.  Thanks for your help.  I appreciate it.
IP IP Logged
chadstr

Quote chadstr Replybullet Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 5:58pm
Alright, I will do some searches myself, I have the chevy ave manual set, let me look to see what I find, I will let you know.
Yea, My modifications on my truck are worth more than my truck.
IP IP Logged
realeyva

Quote realeyva Replybullet Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 7:35am
Thank you.  Let me know.  This e-mail address is a work e-mail.  So; if you e-mail me over the weekend I won't get it until Monday.  I appreciate the help.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version