Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
New Members
 Colorado Av Club Forums : Colorado Av Club General : New Members
Message Icon Topic: NEWBEE Post Reply Post New Topic
classicjunky

Online Status: Offline
Quote classicjunky Replybullet Topic: NEWBEE
    Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 10:23pm
Hi guys, just found your site while trying to find some good AV. Its great to see an AV club in Colorado. Always looking for people to talk to for support and help with the AV and meet some new people. Currently the owner of an '03 Z71, havent done much to it other than cold air intake and true duals as the Army likes to keep me busy with deployments and all. But I do have a large stack of boxes collecting in the living room of all the stuff getting put on as soon as i get home from what i hope is the last deployment for a while. I am very mechanically inclined as i used to work in my fathers shop and am willing to give any info if needed. I also have some very good friends with access to alot of support in the colorado springs area, My best friend owns a shop in fountain who is also a real estate agent and he knows how to make connections. I will be putting on a 3"body lift, front end leveling kit, rims tires and diablosport programmer. so if i can be of any help drop me a line and ill see what i can do. I noticed that you have done some GTG's at the rockyard in castlerock, that place is awesome, some of the best beer ever IMO. look forward to talking to everone here

Jake
IP IP Logged
chadstr

Quote chadstr Replybullet Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 9:15am
First welcome. glad you found us.

So are you in the Springs? There are a few GTG coming up, check out the other posts, hope to see ya at them.

Chadstr
Yea, My modifications on my truck are worth more than my truck.
IP IP Logged
classicjunky

Quote classicjunky Replybullet Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 10:09am
yeah I live in fountain, just outside of the springs
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version