Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Interior Modifications
 Colorado Av Club Forums : Modifications : Interior Modifications
Message Icon Topic: center console Post Reply Post New Topic
qkrx7

Online Status: Offline
Quote qkrx7 Replybullet Topic: center console
    Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 8:27am
So I was looking around trying to find a center console and was finding that buying one on ebay was between 200-300 to buy one and then another 100 to ship So I was looking around trying to find a center console and was finding that buying one on ebay was between 200-300 to buy one and then another 100 to ship and thought that was alittle much. So I use my jump seat to build one. It is now in working order just painted it as close a color as I could. Just had to get it working for my trip back to the family farm in MO. Once we get back I will pull it to do some touch up and repaint a color and texture that will mach it better.    

Edited by qkrx7 - 19 Sep 2012 at 7:37pm
The probability of anyone watching you do something is in direct proportion to the stupidity of what you are doing
IP IP Logged
chadstr

Quote chadstr Replybullet Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 11:03pm
1st, welcome to the club, and second, I for one would like to see what you came up with in person. I saw the pictures, but you must have done a great job because it looks really close to stock.

Chadstr
Yea, My modifications on my truck are worth more than my truck.
IP IP Logged
qkrx7

Quote qkrx7 Replybullet Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 9:14am
Yeah it is close on the color but it still need some work I was running out of time to get this done as well as do some work on my trailer and 4wheels before my trip on the 4th of july.  between the 2 cig lighters I put in 2 110v plugs.  it has some pin holes that need some work as well as needing to do some work on one of the trays then just small touch ups but for my first major project on the truck I think it came out ok.
The probability of anyone watching you do something is in direct proportion to the stupidity of what you are doing
IP IP Logged
qkrx7

Quote qkrx7 Replybullet Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 9:20am
oh yeah thank you for the welcome. Once I get it to 100% or atleast my 100% I will get alot more pics close up as well as come around to a GTG so it can be seen. Up next after this will be the sound system.

Edited by qkrx7 - 20 Jun 2011 at 3:32pm
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version