Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
New Members
 Colorado Av Club Forums : Colorado Av Club General : New Members
Message Icon Topic: Newbie? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 02 Apr 2007 at 3:24pm
Welcome Tdybr27 & goatboy!

Thanks for joining!  Thumbs%20Up
2003 Light Pewter Metallic Z71 WBH
IP IP Logged
NORTH CO AV

Quote NORTH CO AV Replybullet Posted: 02 Apr 2007 at 3:39pm

Welcome to the club LET THE MODDING STARTWacko

Enjoy the ride
IP IP Logged
justjr

Quote justjr Replybullet Posted: 02 Apr 2007 at 6:01pm
Welcome to the madness guys!
Just Drive Man!!!
IP IP Logged
chadstr

Quote chadstr Replybullet Posted: 25 Apr 2007 at 4:35pm
Yay, I made it, I have been trying for around a month. I couldnt get a activation email. Thanks Chuck for taking care of it. I found a little mud today, thanks to the latest spring storm. I will have mud dripping off of my truck for weeks now. I love Colorado. Its going to be in the 70's on Saturday?!?
Yea, My modifications on my truck are worth more than my truck.
IP IP Logged
justjr

Quote justjr Replybullet Posted: 25 Apr 2007 at 7:44pm
Welcome Chadstr!Hug
Look forward to meeting you!
Just Drive Man!!!
IP IP Logged
avalanchuck
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote avalanchuck Replybullet Posted: 26 Apr 2007 at 5:59am
Originally posted by chadstr

Yay, I made it, I have been trying for around a month. I couldnt get a activation email. Thanks Chuck for taking care of it. I found a little mud today, thanks to the latest spring storm. I will have mud dripping off of my truck for weeks now. I love Colorado. Its going to be in the 70's on Saturday?!?

Sorry about that Chad!  You must have squeezed in just before Joe set up the email activation.  I cc'd Joe on my reply back to you just incase something needs to be done so this doesn't happen again.
2003 Light Pewter Metallic Z71 WBH
IP IP Logged
beercrazy

Quote beercrazy Replybullet Posted: 19 May 2007 at 12:35am
hiya all, well another newbie joins the croud, oh thats me! My name is Ken Pelles, I live in Colorado Springs and have owned my Av for almost a year now. I own (well me and the finance company) a '03 WBH summit white 4x4 with a few minor mods, flowmaster dual chamber exhaust w/tips, tinted windows, bugshield and window flares. Im just lookin for a local group to share some fun with. Have seen the previous GTG pics and looks pretty fun. Im a member of the Avowners club and theres been some controversy of holding a GTG this summer on a local scale, so I stepped up to the plate and posted a GTG at the mall car show for june 23rd. this place is located at the north/west corner of powers blvd and constitution ave.. Anyone familiar with Colorado Springs probably knows of these carshows. I guess well see what happens. Anyhow, Im a GM tech and have worked for the local Chevy dealers for 27 years and am still turning wrenches. Look forward to meeting fellow AVers.     Ken
Whats you AVitude telling you????
IP IP Logged
justjr

Quote justjr Replybullet Posted: 19 May 2007 at 6:55am
  • welcome Ken!!!! Look forward to the summer GTG's and meeting all of you new members!
  • Just Drive Man!!!
    IP IP Logged
    JoeSpicoli
    Admin Group
    Admin Group

Quote JoeSpicoli Replybullet Posted: 20 May 2007 at 8:03pm
    Originally posted by duramaxmaxman

hiya all, well another newbie joins the croud, oh thats me! My name is Ken Pelles, I live in Colorado Springs and have owned my Av for almost a year now. I own (well me and the finance company) a '03 WBH summit white 4x4 with a few minor mods, flowmaster dual chamber exhaust w/tips, tinted windows, bugshield and window flares. Im just lookin for a local group to share some fun with. Have seen the previous GTG pics and looks pretty fun. Im a member of the Avowners club and theres been some controversy of holding a GTG this summer on a local scale, so I stepped up to the plate and posted a GTG at the mall car show for june 23rd. this place is located at the north/west corner of powers blvd and constitution ave.. Anyone familiar with Colorado Springs probably knows of these carshows. I guess well see what happens. Anyhow, Im a GM tech and have worked for the local Chevy dealers for 27 years and am still turning wrenches. Look forward to meeting fellow AVers.     Ken

Sweeeet!  Another for The Springs!  And a GM tech to boot, even sweeter!  Have you seen me running around?  '02 Indigo blue, all 4 fender mod, license place SPICOLI, and a coloradoavclub.com sticker on my rear window (and Amber DRLs, of course)?  And how did you find the site?

I know exactly where you are talking about.  I've met several other members there over the last few years for mini-GTGs.  The hot rods, muscle cars, etc., are good conversation pieces, too!

I hope to be able to make it there on the 23rd!  I'm gonna post that in the GTG section here...

Hope to see you there, if not sooner!

-Joe
    2002 Indigo Blue Z-71
    IP IP Logged
    beercrazy

Quote beercrazy Replybullet Posted: 20 May 2007 at 10:38pm
    I wanna say that I have seen you joe but I cant say for sure. Im usually on the east side of town mostly, I live by palmer park and work on Galley just east of Powers so if your in that area I probably have. I see several Avs in the area but now Ill pay more attn to the liscense plates. I look forward to meeting all the guys from the club. Im sure well all have a story to tell or so. C ya round....Ken
    Whats you AVitude telling you????
    IP IP Logged
    << Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
    Post Reply Post New Topic
    Printable version Printable version