Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Joke Forum
 Colorado Av Club Forums : Colorado Av Club Joe's Bar & Grill : Joke Forum
Message Icon Topic: Cowboy Humor Post Reply Post New Topic
justjr

Online Status: Offline
Quote justjr Replybullet Topic: Cowboy Humor
    Posted: 28 Mar 2007 at 6:59pm
A LITTLE COWBOY HUMOR

A young, well-educated man on a business trip gets on the plane to find himself seated next to an older, weathered man in a western snap shirt, faded jeans and a cowboy hat. Thinking himself above the old cowboy, the young man decides to make sport of him.

"You know," he says, "I've heard these flights go more quickly if you strike up a conversation with a fellow passenger. So, let's talk."

The cowboy looks at him wryly and says, "Well I s'pose that'd be all right. What would you like to discuss?"

"Oh, I don't know, "says the young man with a hint of sarcasm, "How about nuclear proliferation?"

"Hmm," says the cowboy, sensing the young man's attempt to beliitle him, "That could be an interesting topic. But, let me ask you a question first--horses, cows, and deer all eat the same stuff -- grass. Yet, a deer passes little pellets, a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse makes muffins of dried poop. Why do you suppose that is?"

Dumbfounded, the young man replies, "I haven't the slightest idea."

"So tell me then," says the cowboy with a smile, "How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nukes when you don't know sh*t?"
Just Drive Man!!!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version