Print Page | Close Window

BBQ/Picnic GTG Sunday April 20th?

Printed From: Colorado Av Club
Category: Local Club Events and Get ToGethers (GTGs)
Forum Name: GTG Ideas
Forum Discription: Got an idea for a GTG? Here's the place to post and let us know.
URL: http://www.coloradoavclub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=207
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 2:14pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 8.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: BBQ/Picnic GTG Sunday April 20th?
Posted By: avalanchuck
Subject: BBQ/Picnic GTG Sunday April 20th?
Date Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 1:15pm
Does anyone have a preference of where have our 2nd annual spring BBQ/Picnic GTG?  We can meet at Red Rocks and cruise up Bear Creek Canyon again like we did last year or ???

-------------
2003 Light Pewter Metallic Z71 WBH

Replies:
Posted By: JoeSpicoli
Date Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 8:50am
That location seems just fine.  The date should probably work out for me, too.  I have to take a house hunting trip to Oregon soon but with travel for work, I think I'll go to Oregon the week after the 20th.

-Joe

-------------
2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Posted By: thorin
Date Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 11:48am
sounds good to me right now but that could change as we approach as i've got to get working on my drag car for the upcoming season.

Posted By: Sooner red av
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 11:00am
I think that would be cool.  I hope that we can attend that one.  It depends on what is going on with me getting ready for my surgery and where I stand on my homework.  Keep me posted on the details.
Tina

Posted By: NORTH CO AV
Date Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 9:17am
Date and loacation are good for me the wife and kids it was fun last year!!! So was the food.

-------------
Enjoy the ride

Posted By: chadstr
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 11:41am
I have something going on in the AM on the 20th, Im trying to get out of it. It may be possible for me to head that way after, but its a long drive and would really prefer to be there for the whole thing, so you can put me in for tentatively, or hopefully, whichever

-------------
Yea, My modifications on my truck are worth more than my truck.

Posted By: avalanchuck
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 3:01pm
Thanks everybody... I'll do some scouting this weekend and post a new thread with the details.  Thumbs%20Up

-------------
2003 Light Pewter Metallic Z71 WBH

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 10:12pm
So sorry to have missed yet another one, so does anybody have pics to post?

-------------

Posted By: beercrazy
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 11:10pm
heres one of the line-up

-------------
Whats you AVitude telling you????

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 11:18pm
Crap ken, the glow off of your clean truck is blinding me, I cant recognize the other trucks yours is so bright. Big%20smile Just joking, Im just jealous. I love those rocks, good pic man.

Later

-------------

Posted By: beercrazy
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 11:22pm
funny you say that, I got up xtra early about 6:30 am just to get a wash before I left, lotsa windex...dont drive no dirty truck!!! lol

-------------
Whats you AVitude telling you????

Posted By: NORTH CO AV
Date Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 9:56am
Cry  OK I am just plain getting old!! I can not belive I spaced this out!! Sorry I missed you guys.  Post more pixs... who all made it?

-------------
Enjoy the ride

Posted By: JoeSpicoli
Date Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 10:33pm
We had 3 Avs this year...as seen in the pics.  Chuck & Nichole, Ken, Linda, Steven, & Ken's granddaughter Melina (?), me and my 3 squids.

Kinda wondering what happened to ya, Matt. Wink  I have to write stuff on my calendar that hangs on the wall and put it in the calendar on my phone to be able to remember my appointments.

I've got more pics, but they'll look pretty much the same as Ken's.  Didn't think about taking any while we were actually BBQ'ing.

Poor Chuck, only one grill wanted to stay lit at a time.  But he did a great job of being the BBQ master.

Linda's potato salad was awesome and Nichole's cookies were a great treat!

Ken's Fire & Ice install looked great, along with his other light mods.  We'll have to make sure Chuck gets his F & I installed at the Mod GTG.  (Ken, got any more of that tubing you used?  I'm thinking Chuck could benefit from your pathfinding on your install.)

And you all missed it, too: my Av was clean at a GTG - for once!

-------------
2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums version 8.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2006 Web Wiz Guide - http://www.webwizguide.info