Print Page | Close Window

MOD GTG time Sunday April 19th at 10:00

Printed From: Colorado Av Club
Category: Local Club Events and Get ToGethers (GTGs)
Forum Name: Denver
Forum Discription: ...and the surrounding area
URL: http://www.coloradoavclub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=278
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 4:01am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 8.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: MOD GTG time Sunday April 19th at 10:00
Posted By: shawnemac
Subject: MOD GTG time Sunday April 19th at 10:00
Date Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 3:14pm

Soryy i havent posted this earyler. but we can show up at <10:00 am> Mark will be there to open. <THIS IS FOR US ONLY>  if you need any parts they need to be ordered no later than Wensday so they will be at the shop for you on sunday morning. He does clear bras and windows and they can do them on sun if needed. if you plan on going would you please send me a note iam trying to see how succesfull these will be and to get other sponser to give some deals for us ......

P.S 

also please let me know if they are compettive in priceing. IS it worth you time to use him?????

shop location is
JAZZ IT UP
7255 south Havana Suite 170
Centennial CO 80112

They are on havanna <between> arapahoe and dry creek

Hope to see some of you there and make this a on going club function.

Shawnemac  Dead

-------------
drk blu Z71 on blk chrm 22" come to the dark side!!

Replies:
Posted By: plumbob
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2009 at 9:39am

Howdy ya'll. I'm 99% sure I'm in for the GTG. If there is a change on date or time , send a reply

plumbob

Posted By: TCR1
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2009 at 1:14pm

I'll be there, but I am not planning to take up any garage space with my truck.  I don't have anything to do right now, but want to talk with the owner about some different things and can help others as well.

Thanks,
Ryan

Posted By: ChrisInCo
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2009 at 10:24pm
Ummm....do we need to go through him to get the refinisher stuff or should I get that before this date? 

I would love to make this GTG and would really LOVE some help illuminating my cubbies and drink holders, but have absolutely no clue what I need to buy or bring? 

What do I need to do?

Posted By: chadstr
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 7:47pm
Chris,
Get the refinisher first by yourself, I dont think he has it at his shop. I am unsure what you had planned to light up your drink holders, beer crazy is the one to get ahold of for that. I could help figure something out, but why re-invent the wheel. Beercrazy already has done it and knows what works. As for the cubby, if you are refering to the avalanche logo plate, I sent you a message concerning that as well as called and left you a message. I could make something for ya and help put it in, if you want there. Hope to see all of ya there

Chadstr

-------------
Yea, My modifications on my truck are worth more than my truck.

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2009 at 8:54am
I don't think that a GTG would be the best for doing Refinish Restorer.  The reason I say that is that you want to allow the product to dry completely before driving it.  Otherwise, your likely to get a lot of dirt in the finish. 

I'm certainly interested in learning more about wiring, so I hope you guys do some. 

I ended up putting my new Z71 graphics on this past weekend, so that is off the list now too.

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2009 at 4:53pm
What to do?  What to do?  I'm not sure I have the funds at this time to do that mod, Chad, but I sooooooo want it before the beginning of May!  Argh!

Is Beer going to be at this gtg?  I'll MySpace him and ask what I need to buy for that mod, I'll post back :)

I'll figure something out, quickly, Chad...sorry for the delay!

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2009 at 5:00pm
i have some wire already i will bring it so if you get your led they are pretty cheap. let me know

shawnemacDead

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2009 at 5:06pm
so far it looks like we will have a good showing this is the list i have plus i have taged a few with the info for some newbies.

shawn
chad
bob
chris
TCR1
chuck

i have made this list off intrest in emails.

does any one wanna go in and have a pot luck BBQ they have a grill out back??????????

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2009 at 6:51pm

potluck sounds cool, hotdogs and burgers? I can bring a few burgers and buns and a bag of chips. Is it cool that we use their grill? We could also just order a few pizza's there. Whichever let us know.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2009 at 7:17pm
they said we could use it. if we want. there is a jimmy johns sub shop next door wich ever works.  does any one else have a pref...

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2009 at 8:37pm
jimmy johns sounds easiest, but I dont care whichever way

-------------

Posted By: beercrazy
Date Posted: 13 Apr 2009 at 9:39pm
this mod sounds like a blast...count me in k. BTW Im back at Springs Auto and Truck so Ill be putting together another mod down in the Springs again soon....as far as the cubby lights its best to use the super brights, I got mine from Sinister graphics here in the Springs. Im sure theres gotta be an outlet in denver as well and as far as wiring, its relatively simple, Ill show who ever wants it done k.        Ken

-------------
Whats you AVitude telling you????

Posted By: ColoAvZ71
Date Posted: 13 Apr 2009 at 11:30pm
I may try to make this and meet every one but it might be kinda of last minute till I know if I can make it.

my truck doesn't have much going for it right now maybe I can get a little inspiration

-------------
2003 Avalanche Z71 Pewter

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 6:02am
ColoAv.....it's dangerous going to these GTGs!!!  Trust me, you WILL be inspired, lol.

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 6:06am
Originally posted by shawnemac

shop location is
JAZZ IT UP
7255 south Havana Suite 170
Centennial CO 80112

Shawnemac  Dead

This is where we are going right? 

Beer said he would bring wiring for me too and help with the cubbie lights...guess I better get busy this week and clean out the truck!

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 8:52am
youi can do tune ups or modifications whats nice is to have the help of others with the same problem. Hope to see ya there.

shawnemac Dead

-------------

Posted By: avalanchuck
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 12:03pm
Just an FYI I moved this topic out of the GTG Idea forum to the Denver Area Forum and added it to the Calendar. 

Thanks for doing this Shawn I've been slammed with contract work lately which is good.  I tried calling on Saturday & left a message.  I'm looking to get my windows tinted if its not too much.

-------------
2003 Light Pewter Metallic Z71 WBH

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 2:13pm
lets do subs or pizza for the first one and  check it out that way if the grill is broke or something we dont lose food to spoilage..

new list of hope fulls are

Shawnemac Dead
Chadstr
plumbob
chrisinco
tcr1
avalanchuck
beercrazy
coloAvz71

looks like a great time!!!!!!

Remember to have your parts ordered by WENSDAY to get them by sat to have at the shop sunday morning. Somebody will be there to tint or clear bra also.....

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 10:09am
weather looks decent for Sunday...Sunny and a high of 58. 

I am in preparation for a competition, so I will be packing my food for the day.  It is a pain in the butt, but oh well.

I'm curious about the lighted cupholder deal. Can somebody post a picture? I'm heading to Radio Shack Friday evening to return a switch and pick up some new switches that Chad can hopefully show me how to wire for the bed of the truck.  I may pick up some LEDs as well as I think it would be cool to add some color to the truck...plus, If I ever build a sub box, I want it to light up when the base hits and this may be a good time to lear n all about automotive wiring.  What are we looking for in LEDs as far as size and mounts?

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 10:12am
Originally posted by avalanchuck

Just an FYI I moved this topic out of the GTG Idea forum to the Denver Area Forum and added it to the Calendar. 

Thanks for doing this Shawn I've been slammed with contract work lately which is good.  I tried calling on Saturday & left a message.  I'm looking to get my windows tinted if its not too much.

They did my old truck windows a long time ago and did a fantastic job.  I would have had them do my windows this time if they were a little more conveniently located to work for me. 

My windows were 80.00 when I had them done a little over a month ago at another shop.  I wouldn't expect the price to be much different.

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 2:24pm
If we brought a different vehicle, they could tint it, right?

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 3:26pm
yes for sure he does a good job. I was in there today and he is going to try and pick up some plastic restorer and have some avalible on sun. He also can black out tail light with 3m film i saw today. COOL LOOK ..

shawnemac Dead

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 9:16am
Is it sunday yet?! Big%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 9:19am
Originally posted by shawnemac

yes for sure he does a good job. I was in there today and he is going to try and pick up some plastic restorer and have some avalible on sun. He also can black out tail light with 3m film i saw today. COOL LOOK ..

shawnemac Dead

I wonder how that 3M film would hold up on my bowtie.  I've already sanded and painted it twice and have chips again.

I am thinking of going to heavy vinyl.

I might sand and paint my bowtie again Saturday just in case we can do something with Vinyl on Sunday.  I think the chips would show through the vinyl if the bowtie isn't clean.

Date Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 9:41am

I dont think that the 3m will stop thr rocks from taking chunks out of the plastic bowtie. It may stop the paint from chipping off from small debris though. When you put it on say the hood, it stops the small stuff that will take off paint, but it wont stop the rocks that cause dents. Thats why I dont follow anybody.... my windshield appreciates it too. Big%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 1:11pm

I don't think it impacted the plastic, just taking off paint.  I think I did 7 coats of paint with 4 coats of clear coat, so when it comes off, it leaves a noticeable area if you just paint over it again.  Doesn't look bad at a distance, but I want it to look good up close and personal too.

Thanks for the info on the 3M.  I'm going to check a vinyl place tonight to see if they can do something for me.

Date Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 1:34pm
hey  if you paint the back side of the bow tie and leave the top clear you wont have that problem. Iam going to paint my on sun if you like black or red i will have paint on site sun.

Dead shawnemac Dead

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 2:39pm
hope to see all of you on sunday. the shop has a store front but the bay doors are in back. Hopefully the weather wont discourage any of you from comming. avs are 4X4 so it shouldnt be any problem..LOL  If anyone needs directions or gets lost my number is 720-233-2092 i will be there around 10/30  or so......

Shawnemac  Dead

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 3:13pm
I tried to look into getting a blacked out billet grill, but couldnt find one without some chrome in it. Mark has some pictures for me to look at when I get there. He knows of somebody who can powder coat it for me. Other than that, I made some Avalanche logos in raised Lexan that I would like to put on my doors. Thats all I wanted to do to mine. Im helping a couple do some cubby plates and a LOF. Helping with some wiring. Not really doing much to mine. I think some were going to do some finish restorer, window tinting, and maybe some vinyls. Sounds like a pretty busy day. Im looking forward to it. Im not to worried about weather, except for monument hill can suck sometimes. Im planning on being there right at 10. So Chris and Chuck, we have alot to do too your trucks especially, so the earlier you are there, the more we will be assured of getting our stuff done. Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 9:07pm
HELP! 

Driving today in this wonderful spring snow, my windshield wipers won't shut off (talk about the Chinese Torture Test, ugh).

I found this thread on Chevey Avalanche Fan Club:  http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,65883.0.html

Are you serious?  $200.00 to fix this?  *gag*.   Any ideas?  Does anyone have "connections" to get this part?   Because of the snow, we have all day tomorrow to get parts and work on this, but I was hoping one of you brilliant people had an easier, and cheaper, fix for me?

Date Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 10:46pm
Sucks to be you!
Just kidding, if It were mine, I would make sure you know what part number you need...very important to do before you go to this site:
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/ - http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/
because they dont give returns, and they dont/cant confirm what part you need. However there prices with shipping kicks the crap out of any dealer here. Maybe your dealer in Denver will match the price if you show them this, but mine wouldnt. You could give it a try. Im not sure if this counts as my connection or not but

Thats what I would do...Chadstr

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 1:02pm
It does suck to be me!  We can't get the windshield wipers off!

I think we might have to ask all of your assistance tomorrow, OK?

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 1:41pm
Well it looks like I will be able to make this gtg will be nice to get to meet everyone

I had to opposite problem with my wipers the driver side wiper wasn't working, had it happen before just had to tighten the bolt holding the wiper arm.  Got it working again I guess I wll have to tighten that bolt again.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 8:10am
See everyone in a couple of hours! Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 4:01pm
Thanks again to Mark for letting us invade his shop today!  I've got a personal MOD GTG record of 3 mods done to day.  Thanks to Mark and his guy for tinting my windows and thanks to Chad for the great Avalanche plate for my cubby and for the help with wiring up the LOF!  I'll download and post some pictures later tonight.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 5:54pm
Ok I have the pictures downloaded... you can find them here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/avalanchuck/ColoradoAvClubModGTG41909?authkey=Gv1sRgCIycvcG-3oPNbQ#slideshow - http://picasaweb.google.com/avalanchuck/ColoradoAvClubModGTG41909?authkey=Gv1sRgCIycvcG-3oPNbQ#slideshow

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 7:13pm
Your welcome Chuck, when you get a chance take a better picture of your cubby for me and email it too me would ya. Im glad somebody took pics, I brought my camera but was a bit busier than I thought I would be.
Thank you Mark for the use of your shop, and Shawn for setting it up,it worked out great.

Chadstr

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 8:48am
Great pictures, Chuck, thanks!

I'll get some shots tonight Chad, I'm hoping we can put her back together!

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 10:28am
Originally posted by chadstr

Your welcome Chuck, when you get a chance take a better picture of your cubby for me and email it too me would ya.

I've added it to the slide show... but I'll email you too... should have taken one of Chris' while I was at it!

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 8:13pm
Trying to get the cubbies back together, we don't understand the cigarette lighter trick......what do we need to do?

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 9:34pm
first off let me say sorry I wasnt able to attend, my daughter was leaving for a year tour of duty to Fort Knox and I really wanted to spend some time with her before she left. Ok now to buisness at hand, as far as the cig. lighter trick its really simple, theres 2 wires on the cig. lighter, use the orange wire to power the lights and where the orange wire came off of the lighter make a wire from that point the ground for the lights, then when the lighter is pushed in the lights come on and go off when the lighter is removed. the lighter will not heat up as this is the ground side of the curcuit, I normally leave mine plugged in unless Im on a long drive then I unplug it to kill the glare from the cubby lights...Ken

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 10:16pm
WHAT? Do you take the orange wire off of the lighter and take it to the lights? Does your lighter still work. I may just be tired, I dont get it. I have been asked a couple of times how you do it, maybe next time I will have an answer for them.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 10:19pm
call me chad k..if its not too late for ya k..I have my cell

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 8:35am
Ken, can you somehow get me your phone number so when hubby and I are attempting it again tonight, we can call you?

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 11:08am
sure Chris...440-5732 call me when your ready k....

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 7:54pm
Tried to call you...........call us please:

303-669-9702.

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 9:42am
Originally posted by beercrazy

first off let me say sorry I wasnt able to attend, my daughter was leaving for a year tour of duty to Fort Knox and I really wanted to spend some time with her before she left. Ok now to buisness at hand, as far as the cig. lighter trick its really simple, theres 2 wires on the cig. lighter, use the orange wire to power the lights and where the orange wire came off of the lighter make a wire from that point the ground for the lights, then when the lighter is pushed in the lights come on and go off when the lighter is removed. the lighter will not heat up as this is the ground side of the curcuit, I normally leave mine plugged in unless Im on a long drive then I unplug it to kill the glare from the cubby lights...Ken

Ken,
as I read what you say, does this make sense for process:

1: identify locations of LEDs in cubby's and cup holders
2: drill holes for LEDs in cubby's and cup holder
3: Remove Orange wire from Cigarette Lighter assembly
4: attach new wire to where orange wire was attached to cigarette lighter and run to ground (any suggestions on where to ground at and what size wire?)
5: Connect LEDs to orange wire.  How are these best connected?  I have never soldered before and don't have the tools.  Also, I was planning to run about 8 LEDs (cup holder, under cup holder, the cubby's and down low in the center console where the retaining clip is).

The cigarette lighter then acts as a push switch correct? 

I am thinking it might be nice to leave lighter function in place (I don't smoke, but like to leave functionality where possible).  So I could splice into the orange wire and run to a push button switch, from the switch you would run to the LEDs and also to ground.

Does this amke electrical sense.  This is one thing that is so far out of my realm of understanding that it is not even funnyCry

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 3:50pm
Was nice to meet everyone just wish I didn't have to leave so soon would have liked to have seen all your projects finished.

I got some good news this week finally got a job not in the field I went to school for, but it will pay the bills and I have past experience in the same field.  So hopefully I can get a few things done to my truck at some point.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by TCR1

Ken,
as I read what you say, does this make sense for process:

1: identify locations of LEDs in cubby's and cup holders
2: drill holes for LEDs in cubby's and cup holder
3: Remove Orange wire from Cigarette Lighter assembly
4: attach new wire to where orange wire was attached to cigarette lighter and run to ground (any suggestions on where to ground at and what size wire?)

DONT TAKE IT TO GROUND, YOU MAKE THAT WIRE YOUR GROUND WIRE FOR YOU LED'S. THERE IS ALREADY A GROUND ON YOUR CIG LIGHTER, WHEN YOU PUSH IN THE CIG LIGHTER, IT SHORTS, OR CONNECTS THE TWO, GIVING YOUR LED'S THE GROUND THEY NEED.

5: Connect LEDs to orange wire.  How are these best connected?  I have never soldered before and don't have the tools.  Also, I was planning to run about 8 LEDs (cup holder, under cup holder, the cubby's and down low in the center console where the retaining clip is).

THE LED LEADS ARE SMALL ENOUGH TO STRIP LONG AND PUT THEM IN A BUTT SPLICE...CAN BE PICKED UP AT LOWES, HOME DEPOT, RADIO SHACK AS WELL AS THE CRIMP TOOLS. I SUGGEST THE RATCHETING CRIMP TOOLS, THEY ENSURE YOU SQUEEZED TIGHT ENOUGH. SOLDERING ISNT HARD EITHER, THERE IS ALWAYS A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING.

The cigarette lighter then acts as a push switch correct? YES

I am thinking it might be nice to leave lighter function in place (I don't smoke, but like to leave functionality where possible).  So I could splice into the orange wire and run to a push button switch, from the switch you would run to the LEDs and also to ground. YES

Does this amke electrical sense.  This is one thing that is so far out of my realm of understanding that it is not even funnyCry
[/QUOTE

JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW, I ANSWERED YOUR ANSWERS ABOVE WITH UNDERLINED CAPS...

CHADSTR Tongue
JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW, I ANSWERED YOUR ANSWERS ABOVE WITH UNDERLINED CAPS...

CHADSTR Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Apr 2009 at 3:27pm
I took dinner in my truck between studying for a test and taking said test at the school (why did I ever go back to school for a 3rd degree?...who ever wants to get the 3rd degree anyway? LOL)

Anyway, I planned out my strategy a little more, and as is typical, it became more involved.

New plan includes 12 LEDs and 3 pushbutton switches and two pin switches.

1.  2 white LEDs in arm rest storage area lid activated by a pin switch on the lid.  I expect I can connect into part of the harness going back to my rear audio controls that never get used.

2. 2 white LEDs in storage area being constructed under the cup holders.  This area will be turned on by a pin switch when the cupholders are removed and will include a a secondary switch in case I decide to drive some distance with the cup holders out (not sure why I would do that, but may as well account for everything).  this will require construction of a simple bracket to secure the pinswitch beneath the front part of the cup holder and the switch will run up through the larger tab.  I assume I can take power from the rear audio controls for this as well.

3. Elimination of LEDs from cupholders as I wouldn't be able to remove the cupholders without the wires from the LEDs interfereing.

4. 4 Blue LEDs for accent lighting for the drivers side and 4 Blue LEDs for the passenger side.  These will take power from somewhere under the dash proximal to the drivers side.  I would like to hook up a switch to control each side independently  Driver can turn on drivers side, passenger can turn on passenger side.  However, another switch that would allow the driver to turn on the passenger side.  I think these switches would be neatly placed in a switchboard just infront of the cupholders in the smaller cubby.  I was going to shape this with plexiglass and mount it with 3M tape and have it covered in faux carbon fiber...or maybe prime and paint it.  Getting the switch panel face to look as good as Chad's would be the ultimate goal, but that is pretty lofty.

I need to finish the under cupholder storage area first so that it makes sense to do the lighting down there as opposed  to lighting the cupholders.  Then its just a matter of procuring the LEDs and roping Ken or Chad into providing some hands on help.

This latest thought is thanks to the GTG.  Thanks guys!

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 8:09am
WHOA!   I can't wait to see this one! 

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2009 at 5:59pm
I didnt have time to do this then, so I did it when I got home, Im not sure if I like it or not yet

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2009 at 6:04pm

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 8:42am
Looks clean Chad.  Are they vinyl or are they raised letter? 

If they are raised letter, they might start to hold dirt, which will be a PIA.

Date Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 11:15pm
They are raised...more than once have I put and then got out more mud than is in any fashion normal, so Im not worried about dirt. I left them on for now, I dont know that I like them. I usually like subtle little things, and these sorta stand out a  bit.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2009 at 2:29pm

Have to update this with some changes caused by installation of the new headunit and auxillary modules.

Originally posted by TCR1

Anyway, I planned out my strategy a little more, and as is typical, it became more involved.

New plan includes 1 group cluster of White LEDs, 2 blue LED strips and 3 pushbutton switches and one pin switch.

1.  white LED cluster in arm rest storage area activated by a pin switch on the lid.  I expect I can connect into part of the harness going back to my rear audio controls that never get used.

2. 2 white LEDs in storage area being constructed under the cup holders.  This area will be turned on by a pin switch when the cupholders are removed and will include a a secondary switch in case I decide to drive some distance with the cup holders out (not sure why I would do that, but may as well account for everything).  this will require construction of a simple bracket to secure the pinswitch beneath the front part of the cup holder and the switch will run up through the larger tab.  I assume I can take power from the rear audio controls for this as well.

3. Elimination of LEDs from cupholders as I wouldn't be able to remove the cupholders without the wires from the LEDs interfereing. Still no LEDs in there though.

4. Blue LED strips for accent lighting for the drivers side and passenger side.  These will take power from somewhere under the dash proximal to the drivers side.  I would like to hook up a switch to control each side independently  Driver can turn on drivers side, passenger can turn on passenger side.  However, another switch that would allow the driver to turn on the passenger side.  I think these switches would be neatly placed in a switchboard just infront of the cupholders in the smaller (upper) cubby.  I was going to shape this with plexiglass and mount it with 3M tape and have it covered in faux carbon fiber...or maybe prime and paint it.  Going to be difficult to get it to look right with the cig lighter and 12 V source there.  Getting the switch panel face to look as good as Chad's would be the ultimate goal, but that is pretty lofty.

I need to finish the under cupholder storage area first so that it makes sense to do the lighting down there as opposed  to lighting the cupholders.  Then its just a matter of procuring the LEDs and roping Ken or Chad into providing some hands on help.

This latest thought is thanks to the GTG.  Thanks guys!

So when is the next garage GTG at Jazz it Up?

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums version 8.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2006 Web Wiz Guide - http://www.webwizguide.info