Print Page | Close Window

NOS shop

Printed From: Colorado Av Club
Category: Colorado Av Club Joe's Bar & Grill
Forum Name: Miscellaneous
Forum Discription: Posts that don't go any where else.
URL: http://www.coloradoavclub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=282
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 8:51am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 8.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: NOS shop
Posted By: chadstr
Subject: NOS shop
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 5:27pm
Im needing a good shop that knows about NOS systems, fuel pressures, NOS/Fuel jets and a good dyno shop that can tune my truck for the NOS. I dont care if they are in Denver or the Springs, I can drive. I also need to find a shop to fill my bottle up. 

Thanks,

Chadstr

-------------
Yea, My modifications on my truck are worth more than my truck.

Replies:
Posted By: TCR1
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 1:24pm

there is a shop wit a dyno just up the street from Beer Crazy's previous shop.  Might start there and talk to them to get a feel for their knowledge/abilities.  You're going to be exceptionally rare to anybody dealing with it, so they are going  to have to base things off of a lot of experience.

Sorry I can't help.

Posted By: avalanchuck
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 2:14pm
Have you checked on CAFCNA with people that have NOS?  They might be able to get you off on the right foot.

Oh nevermind I see you've started a thread. Embarrassed

-------------
2003 Light Pewter Metallic Z71 WBH

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 10:42pm
TCR1, If your talking about crazy eddies, yea, I got their number today, tried to stop by but they closed early (not sure why they put hours of business on signs when they dont mean anything) so I will try to get with them tomorrow. Ive been putting together some info and I think I can get it done myself. Im making a mounting bracket and covers for the valves under the hood, those that know me, know I dont do anything without doing it perfect. Have to get a fuel to air mixture plug put into my exhaust line, and the gauges are on the way as well as the pillar mounts. I will post as I go, I have to pace myself, not tons of $ and time but I think its coming together. Thanks for the help guys.

-------------

Posted By: shawnemac
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 12:20am
there is a checker auto parts in aurora that fills bottles NOS brand on the front window   Dead

-------------
drk blu Z71 on blk chrm 22" come to the dark side!!

Date Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 6:03pm
Thanks guys, I think I have it all sorted out now, its almost like trying to find an underground club here but I found what I needed. There are 3 different places here that fill it, in fact I just got my bottle filled for free!
Cant beat that price huh,
Chadstr

-------------

Posted By: classicjunky
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 10:51am
just wondering about how the NOS worked out for you. One of my guys has family that works for nitrous express and is trying to get me hooked up with a kit, which one did you go with? i was thinking of something like a 100HP dry shot. i already have a diablosport tuner which will allow me to retune for the shot, from what i've read you just have to retard timing 1* for every 50HP of Nos. really curious as to what you are running and how well it is working out for you

Jake

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:28pm
I am still installing it, a bit at a time. I dont just throw anything in without adding a little something that makes it mine. Most anybody can follow instructions, but I find that sometimes becomes tiresome.Take a look at my wishlist topic. Its almost completed. Im unsure of the shot I will go with, I have  alot of miles on her, and Im not out to break her.

Chadstr

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums version 8.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2006 Web Wiz Guide - http://www.webwizguide.info