Print Page | Close Window

GTG Ideas for 2010

Printed From: Colorado Av Club
Category: Local Club Events and Get ToGethers (GTGs)
Forum Name: GTG Ideas
Forum Discription: Got an idea for a GTG? Here's the place to post and let us know.
URL: http://www.coloradoavclub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=297
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 7:57am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 8.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: GTG Ideas for 2010
Posted By: avalanchuck
Subject: GTG Ideas for 2010
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 10:33am
Ok I'm sure you've all thought I've fallen off the face of the earth but working two part-time jobs plus starting my own company have kept me busy the last few months.  Let's get some ideas rolling on what kind of gtg's everyone wants to try this year!

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,116436.0.html - Cross reference to CAFCNA

Thought I'd add a list of the ideas as they come in...

- MOD GTG at Springs Auto (March/April date TBD)

- Mild Trail Ride (June/July/Aug date TBD)

- Air Museum (I'll check to see if they're having any special events)

- Forney Museum (I missed the last Knight Rider exhibit)

- Overnight trip (June/July/Aug date TBD) any ideas on where?  Durango, 4 Corners, Steamboat, Glenwood?

-------------
2003 Light Pewter Metallic Z71 WBH

Replies:
Posted By: chadstr
Date Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 3:50pm
I havent been on but to see if anybody else has posted anything for the last several months. Ive been busy than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest....I think Im loosing the venture, but Ive never been one to give up. I dont have many ideas, dont know when I would be able to do much with the way things have been. I will update when I think of something.

Chadstr

-------------
Yea, My modifications on my truck are worth more than my truck.

Posted By: beercrazy
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 11:33pm
 First off let me wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!! Secondly Im considering holding another GTG at Springs Auto again around March/April sometime. a definate day is tentative... How about a GTG at the car wash, since mother nature hasnt cooperated very well with the ability to do a good wash job for several months lol.  
                                                                         Ken (Beercrazy)

-------------
Whats you AVitude telling you????

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 8:57am
Thanks Ken & Happy New Year to you too!  Tom had some ideas over on CAFCNA so I added them to the list in the first post. 

Keep those ideas coming!

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 9:32pm
We are always trying to go camping at least once a year, Im not sure if anybody would be interested in that, maybe slap it on a list and see how it goes.

Chadstr

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 10:44am
Well the wife and I got into the http://www.eparks.com/store/product/22515/%2APassport-To-Your-National-Parks%2A/ - National Park Passport books a few years back so we'd be up for just about anything where we'd get a chance to get a few more stamps in our book!  Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Posted By: Avy02BKrmmkp
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 9:36am
These idea's sound great :)  We are good with whatever.  Look forward to meeting everyone.
~Kristin

-------------
Robert & Kristin

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 1:44pm
Welcome aboard, as the weather turns nicer there should be several popping up. Please make sure you send Chuck your info so that he can alert you of anything coming up. Where are you two located?

Chadstr

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 6:23am

Thank you for the welcome :)  I was able to send him our info yesterday and we are looking forward to the GTG's (and the warmer weather!)    We are on the S.Side of CoSp.   Are you here in the springs?

-------------
Robert & Kristin

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 3:51pm
Yea, Platte, powers area. we have probably crossed paths before. Its supposed to snow again this weekend, I was thinking about putting together a carwash GTG like beercrazy suggested....maybe the next will be nicer. The warm is coming, I can feel it LOL  or maybe its just wishfull thinking.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 5:54am
I'm sure we have, we'll keep an eye out for you :)  We pass that area daily.  A carwash would be fun.  Have you guys done one before?  (I'm right there with you on the warmer weather - I figure the birds are starting to come back so its gotta be on its way!  Approve)

-------------
Robert & Kristin

Posted By: IBMike
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 3:07am
I'm down for whatever... looks like we've got a few Avs in the Springs, let's hook up!!

-------------
Headed to the Springs in Feb 2010!

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 7:45pm
I should have an answer this week or maybe next as to the date of the Fall Springs Auto GTG..... Im meeting with the boss when he returns from vacation..........   Beercrazy

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 10:15am
Anyone interested in doing a Toy drive for Christmas Unlimited? if so Ill get the details..... The holiday season is creeping up fast.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 8:05am
Originally posted by beercrazy

Anyone interested in doing a Toy drive for Christmas Unlimited? if so Ill get the details..... The holiday season is creeping up fast.

Sure thing Ken... I've been wondering about something like this myself! Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums version 8.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2006 Web Wiz Guide - http://www.webwizguide.info