Print Page | Close Window

Newbie?

Printed From: Colorado Av Club
Category: Colorado Av Club General
Forum Name: New Members
Forum Discription: Introduce yourself here...
URL: http://www.coloradoavclub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 2:45pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 8.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Newbie?
Posted By: justjr
Subject: Newbie?
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2007 at 3:45pm
Well, it says to introduce myself here and the member list called me a newbie so here I am.
My name is James Rudd but everyone just calls me JR.
I live in Aurora and drive a cladded onyx black '02 Z-71 Colorado Avalanche edition with twenties and a few mods like sail panel LED's, Gibson cat-backs, and k&N filters.
i'm a member of the Midwest Avalanche Club and just looking for some local enthusiasts.

-------------
Just Drive Man!!!

Replies:
Posted By: avalanchuck
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2007 at 3:55pm
Welcome aboard JR!  Most of our locals hangout at http://CAFCNAwww.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?board=58.0 - CAFCNA in the Colorado section but we hope we can get some more activity here with the new forum software up and running now.

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2007 at 6:51pm
I talk A LOT!!! I'll help get it going!Thumbs%20Up

-------------
Just Drive Man!!!

Posted By: JoeSpicoli
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2007 at 9:26am
Yeah, welcome aboard!

It looks likeyou are a posting fanatic!  LOL!  Hopefully we can get all of your questions answered!

TTYL,

-Joe

-------------
2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Posted By: BlueDevil
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2007 at 1:58pm
Hey y'all!  

BlueDevil checking in from Illinois!

Looks good around here....'tho im not new to the forums, JR lured me here LOL. I think im a member of atleast 9 other AV sites.

Best wishes & good luck!

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2007 at 2:03pm
Welcome to our humble little site BD! Thanks for the support!

-------------
Just Drive Man!!!

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2007 at 3:07pm
Welcome BlueDevil!  Heck one reason I use the same nickname on so many sites is because I don't want to have to take the time to think up a new one! LOL

-------------
2003 Light Pewter Metallic Z71 WBH

Posted By: RockyMtnShowtim
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2007 at 6:03pm
JR, where abouts in Aurora are you? I'm near Tower & Hampton.

Lloyd

-------------
2003 "LIFTED" LPM WBH Z71

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2007 at 6:42am
13th and Clinton about three blocks east of yosimite.

-------------
Just Drive Man!!!

Posted By: liteft01
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2007 at 8:10pm
Just dropped by to say HI.  Jr also lured me here.  I live in Kansas, so I doubt I'll make any GTG's anytime soon.  I promise not to fill the forum with mindless chit-chat, but I'll throw in my .02 in once in awhile.  When this site is still going in 10 years, me and my hubby will be living in your great state and will catch some GTG's then.   Smile

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2007 at 4:55am
Thanks for coming over liteft! Good to have you here. Oh! and if you put in a little mindless chit chat it will just add to mine.Big%20smile

-------------
Just Drive Man!!!

Date Posted: 13 Mar 2007 at 12:59pm
Welcome Nick25!

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Mar 2007 at 1:01pm
Whoo-Hoo!!! The tags are working! Welcome to the club Nick!!!Clap

-------------
Just Drive Man!!!

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2007 at 10:35pm
Damn!  Thanks for joining guys!  And thanks for the advertising James!

-Joe

-------------
2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Posted By: sgtwashburn
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2007 at 6:10pm
Been a member here awhile.  Still says I'm a newbie, but I guess I'm just quiet.  Computer took a crap a few weeks ago, and we're just now up and running again.  I gotta say, I really like this new forum a lot better than the old one.  It's much faster and easier to mess around on.  So, Hey Ya'all!!!

-------------
2004 WBH, Bermuda Blue, Tint, Grille Guard, CB, Nav, FTADRL's, 4OnHi, DVD, silverstars. Amber flashing LED's front and rear.

Posted By: Big Blue Cheby
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2007 at 8:42pm

Newby here. I just bought my Avalanche a couple of months ago after my Jeep was totaled (other guys fault Ford F-250) Enough of that! So got the biggest truck I could find. Aaaah, nothing better than invoking the bigger truck rule!LOL Looking to meet some other other folks who enjoy their Avs (trucks and hockey) as much as I do. Thanks for the welcomes (Sgt and Rocky), this sounds like a good group, whens the next GTG?

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2007 at 9:37pm
Welcome aboard Big Blue Cheby!  Keep checking in for the gtgs... I'll also email everyone once we get something set.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2007 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by sgtwashburn

Been a member here awhile.  Still says I'm a newbie, but I guess I'm just quiet.  Computer took a crap a few weeks ago, and we're just now up and running again.  I gotta say, I really like this new forum a lot better than the old one.  It's much faster and easier to mess around on.  So, Hey Ya'all!!!

Welcome back sgtwashburn!  We couldn't transfer everything from the old forums so that's why it says your a newbie.  Joe got everyones account sent over when the old hosting company went under and he was able to finally access our domain and get these new forums up and running.  Keep posting and the newbie title will drop to member status automatically.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2007 at 4:26am
Welcome back sgtwashburn and HEY Big Blue Cheby, Welcome to our site! Clap

-------------
Just Drive Man!!!

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2007 at 8:29pm
Queue the "Welcome Back Kotter" theme music:

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back...Chris!  Thumbs%20Up

And welcome to Big Blue Cheby, as well!

-Joe

-------------
2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 8:33pm
Hope everyone had a great winter.  I'm so glad the blizzards are gone.  Now I'm itchin for a mod GTG and have a big need to show off my new grille guard..... I'll get pics soon.

-------------
2004 WBH, Bermuda Blue, Tint, Grille Guard, CB, Nav, FTADRL's, 4OnHi, DVD, silverstars. Amber flashing LED's front and rear.

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by sgtwashburn

Hope everyone had a great winter.  I'm so glad the blizzards are gone.  Now I'm itchin for a mod GTG and have a big need to show off my new grille guard..... I'll get pics soon.

hey now I can use this on someone other than justjr!  Evil%20Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2007 at 4:36am
About Time! Now I get to use my favorite one on you!
  • ass1000

• -------------
    Just Drive Man!!!

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2007 at 11:07am
    Welcome back Matt!  (aka NORTH CO AV)

-------------

Posted By: NORTH CO AV
    Date Posted: 23 Mar 2007 at 11:40am
    yep I am back....:) :) :) Sorry I have been gone so long:( so whats up with the club? I see we have a lot of email address.. how many "actively" respond? just woundering.

I will once again try to set up a mod GTG for this summer and if things go well I will even do two .

I miss all the fun and seeing you all

-------------
    Enjoy the ride

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2007 at 3:02pm
    We've still got the usual suspects for most of these gtgs... but we've got a real go getter in justjr (he's already given out 100 tags of our very own brochure... which he put together for us as well) so hopefully we'll get some more people to join us.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2007 at 11:15am
    I posted a few pix in the exterior mods section, but here is one of the grille guard I was talking about:

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Mar 2007 at 6:23am
    Nice grill guard! Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Mar 2007 at 6:25am
    Welcome shonuff101, chadstr, blueruck2 & jd3695! Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 4:51am
    Welcome to the club guys!
  • yourock

• -------------
    Just Drive Man!!!

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2007 at 3:24pm
    Welcome Tdybr27 & goatboy!

Thanks for joining!  Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2007 at 3:39pm

Welcome to the club LET THE MODDING STARTWacko

-------------
    Enjoy the ride

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2007 at 6:01pm
    Welcome to the madness guys!

-------------
    Just Drive Man!!!

Posted By: chadstr
    Date Posted: 25 Apr 2007 at 4:35pm
    Yay, I made it, I have been trying for around a month. I couldnt get a activation email. Thanks Chuck for taking care of it. I found a little mud today, thanks to the latest spring storm. I will have mud dripping off of my truck for weeks now. I love Colorado. Its going to be in the 70's on Saturday?!?

-------------
    Yea, My modifications on my truck are worth more than my truck.

Date Posted: 25 Apr 2007 at 7:44pm
    Welcome Chadstr!Hug
    Look forward to meeting you!

-------------
    Just Drive Man!!!

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2007 at 5:59am
    Originally posted by chadstr

Yay, I made it, I have been trying for around a month. I couldnt get a activation email. Thanks Chuck for taking care of it. I found a little mud today, thanks to the latest spring storm. I will have mud dripping off of my truck for weeks now. I love Colorado. Its going to be in the 70's on Saturday?!?

Sorry about that Chad!  You must have squeezed in just before Joe set up the email activation.  I cc'd Joe on my reply back to you just incase something needs to be done so this doesn't happen again.

-------------

Posted By: beercrazy
    Date Posted: 19 May 2007 at 12:35am
    hiya all, well another newbie joins the croud, oh thats me! My name is Ken Pelles, I live in Colorado Springs and have owned my Av for almost a year now. I own (well me and the finance company) a '03 WBH summit white 4x4 with a few minor mods, flowmaster dual chamber exhaust w/tips, tinted windows, bugshield and window flares. Im just lookin for a local group to share some fun with. Have seen the previous GTG pics and looks pretty fun. Im a member of the Avowners club and theres been some controversy of holding a GTG this summer on a local scale, so I stepped up to the plate and posted a GTG at the mall car show for june 23rd. this place is located at the north/west corner of powers blvd and constitution ave.. Anyone familiar with Colorado Springs probably knows of these carshows. I guess well see what happens. Anyhow, Im a GM tech and have worked for the local Chevy dealers for 27 years and am still turning wrenches. Look forward to meeting fellow AVers.     Ken

-------------
    Whats you AVitude telling you????

Date Posted: 19 May 2007 at 6:55am
  • welcome Ken!!!! Look forward to the summer GTG's and meeting all of you new members!

• -------------
    Just Drive Man!!!

Date Posted: 20 May 2007 at 8:03pm
    Originally posted by duramaxmaxman

hiya all, well another newbie joins the croud, oh thats me! My name is Ken Pelles, I live in Colorado Springs and have owned my Av for almost a year now. I own (well me and the finance company) a '03 WBH summit white 4x4 with a few minor mods, flowmaster dual chamber exhaust w/tips, tinted windows, bugshield and window flares. Im just lookin for a local group to share some fun with. Have seen the previous GTG pics and looks pretty fun. Im a member of the Avowners club and theres been some controversy of holding a GTG this summer on a local scale, so I stepped up to the plate and posted a GTG at the mall car show for june 23rd. this place is located at the north/west corner of powers blvd and constitution ave.. Anyone familiar with Colorado Springs probably knows of these carshows. I guess well see what happens. Anyhow, Im a GM tech and have worked for the local Chevy dealers for 27 years and am still turning wrenches. Look forward to meeting fellow AVers.     Ken

Sweeeet!  Another for The Springs!  And a GM tech to boot, even sweeter!  Have you seen me running around?  '02 Indigo blue, all 4 fender mod, license place SPICOLI, and a coloradoavclub.com sticker on my rear window (and Amber DRLs, of course)?  And how did you find the site?

I know exactly where you are talking about.  I've met several other members there over the last few years for mini-GTGs.  The hot rods, muscle cars, etc., are good conversation pieces, too!

I hope to be able to make it there on the 23rd!  I'm gonna post that in the GTG section here...

Hope to see you there, if not sooner!

-Joe

-------------
    2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Date Posted: 20 May 2007 at 10:38pm
    I wanna say that I have seen you joe but I cant say for sure. Im usually on the east side of town mostly, I live by palmer park and work on Galley just east of Powers so if your in that area I probably have. I see several Avs in the area but now Ill pay more attn to the liscense plates. I look forward to meeting all the guys from the club. Im sure well all have a story to tell or so. C ya round....Ken

-------------

Date Posted: 20 May 2007 at 10:41pm
    I found the site actually from your bio on AVowners.com. Some how I  think weve met and just dont realize it. Its something about the Spicoli name that I seem to recall but just cant place....

-------------

Date Posted: 21 May 2007 at 5:22am
    You'll know when you see Joe's truck! It's one of the cleanest AV's around!Thumbs%20Up

-------------
    Just Drive Man!!!

Date Posted: 21 May 2007 at 6:27am
    Welcome aboard Duramaxmaxman!Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 21 May 2007 at 7:38am
    thanks chuck, its nice to be accepted. I read you need an update members list and I seen in 1 of the posts, I can update my info if needed. Ill keep a lookout for ya spicoli....c ya ken.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 May 2007 at 10:30am
    Originally posted by duramaxmaxman

I found the site actually from your bio on AVowners.com. Some how I  think weve met and just dont realize it. Its something about the Spicoli name that I seem to recall but just cant place....

Kewl.  I thought for sure it was going to be from Chuck's signature!

I don't recall meeting you, but that doesn't mean we haven't met.  (Or if you've ever seen Fast Times at Ridgemont High, that might be why the Spicoli name is familiar.)

And just look for the Ambers - you can see those a lot further away than a license plate!

JR is just gigging me - my Av is hardly ever clean.  I think the BBQ was the first GTG that my Av was clean at in a loooong time. Wink

Catch up to you later!

-Joe

-------------
    2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Date Posted: 06 Jun 2007 at 12:46pm
    Welcome aboard chief!

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Jun 2007 at 12:47pm
    Welcome aboard chief!Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Jun 2007 at 6:41pm
    Yeah, welcome aboard!

-------------
    2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Date Posted: 10 Jun 2007 at 9:25pm
    waddup Chief.....

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jun 2007 at 12:09pm
    Welcome PicOlio!  Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Posted By: PicOlio
    Date Posted: 28 Jun 2007 at 1:02pm
    LOL You caught me

I originally posted to the CAFC site
    I guess it's appropriate to just quote it here...

Hey All, First Post!

I've been living in Franktown, CO for about a year and a half now. I moved here from Florida with my family but found out why 'he' wanted to move here about two weeks after I arrived. First long story short... I've now been divorced for almost a year and still absolutely love it here in Colorado with my three teenagers.

I drove a 2002 claded Z66 until I arrived in Colorado at which point I quickly realized I needed a four wheel drive so I traded it in for a 2006 Z71 which I adored... butttttt I adored it a bit too much last week and ended up having it totalled by the insurance company that so graciously covered my claim 100%. Second long story short my daughters and I ended up on a trail we shouldn't have been on and the truck became a bit to 'tippy' ooopppsss. As such, I'm now in a 2007 Z71 LT that is AMAZING compared to my other two avs. So far (and I've only had this one a few days) I am absolutely impressed by the changes.

I'm hoping to use it to tow my new jeep (yes I splurged!) to the more difficult trails in an effort to keep this av alive longer lol. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I wont by 4X4ing it in the Av anymore! And I am looking for more things to do in groups as well as meeting new people around the state....

I still consider myself brand new to this state and to four wheel'n etc (it's been a crazy year) but I am ready willing and able to start tackling all there is to offer and just hope there will be at least a few of you willing to take me in and let me tag along...

Of course I included a tribute to my 2006 Av that was totalled this past weekend... this vid just shows some clips from our adventure over the 3 day ordeal (prior to it getting bad)

Vid 1 http://www.picolio.com/Video/Higher_and_HIGHER.wmv - Higher and HIGHER

Here's a smaller 'just for fun' one...
    Vid 2 http://www.picolio.com/Video/3GalsMudTruck.wmv - 3 Gals, Mud & a Truck

Now on to my new 07 LT3 Z71 -- gosh darn it she's sweeeeet ... I'm so excited about having her in my garage lol I'm anxious to get her out there (and equally sad that she'll have to get dirty ... she's so shiny right now lol)

Some of the mods I've seen done between the two sites are also very intriguing to me but I'm an uneducated chick when it comes to handling a screwdriver so maybe someday I'll get the guts to try! I love the LEDs on the sails and I obviously need to lift it a couple of inches ... my biggest priority though is figuring out how to ensure she can tow my jeep on a trailer (I still need a trailer) so I can put bigger/better off road tires on it and use the Av to get the jeep to the starting points of where the Av prefers not to be

At any rate.... JR may post a lot...but I write a lot in a single post so I guess I should stop now ...

Really do hope to be able to meet many of you soon!

Deb
    - http://www.PicOlio.com - PicOlio.com

oh and a P.S. --- How is it that I've been driving an Av since early in 2002 and have never been tagged???? Shame on you for missing me!!!

-------------
    Black on Black with Chrome highlights 2007 4WD Z71 LT3 18in Wheels

Date Posted: 28 Jun 2007 at 5:17pm
    howdy hey...
    glad to see new ones here, welcome. I am a colorado native and recognized most all of the areas in your higher and higher movie...goooooood stuff. Sorry to hear about your trucks, sound like things have worked out for you though. The only thing I didnt recongnize is the big water fall in the beginning, where was that taken? Thanks, and again welcome

-------------

Posted By: PicOlio
    Date Posted: 28 Jun 2007 at 5:36pm
    That's North Clear Creek Falls (beautiful area!!!) With an EASY drive to get there (family car can make it)

It's just off of the CO 149 Silver Thread Scenic Route between Creede and Lake City... There's a sign for it around mile marker 49

I'm anxious to head back down into that area as there were soooooooooooooooooo many trails to explore all with amazing scenery.

-------------
    Black on Black with Chrome highlights 2007 4WD Z71 LT3 18in Wheels

Date Posted: 28 Jun 2007 at 9:03pm
    Very kewl!  Welcome Deb!

-------------
    2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Date Posted: 28 Jun 2007 at 9:56pm
    Kool we finally got some chics who aint afraid of no mud.....welcome Deb and company.....Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jun 2007 at 8:15am
    Cool videos Deb!

Originally posted by PicOlio

oh and a P.S. --- How is it that I've been driving an Av since early in 2002 and have never been tagged???? Shame on you for missing me!!!

Embarrassed OOOPS?! Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2007 at 2:31pm
    Welcome Maverick1974! Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2007 at 7:30am
    double post

-------------
    Just Drive Man!!!

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2007 at 7:31am

You must not be around Denver too much....I tag everything even if I have to stalk Av's in traffic!

-------------
    Just Drive Man!!!

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2007 at 8:50pm
    Hello Mavrick1974........

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2007 at 6:57am
    Welcome Sooner Red Av!

Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2007 at 8:13am
    welcome to the club sooner......Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2007 at 1:48pm

Yeah, welcome over here, too!

I was just thinking the other day that we've not gotten a GTG set up in Pueblo yet.  (Yes, I have a mouse in my pocket, thus the "we" Wink )

-Joe

-------------
    2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Posted By: Guests
    Date Posted: 05 Sep 2007 at 12:31pm
    Another Newbie here...  I'm in Colorado Springs with a 07 White Z71..  Hope to meet some of you off the board.
    Tyra

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2007 at 1:26pm
    Welcome to the club Peanut. maybe you can come to the GTG at the end of the month.         Ken

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2007 at 4:46pm
    Welcome to the club peanut!

Welcome back Darren (CO_AVS_FAN)!

Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2007 at 5:22pm
    Welcome both Sooner and Peanut, hope to see you both at the end of the month at the GTG. Its cool to see that the CO AV club is getting a little bigger.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2007 at 8:34pm
    Welcome to the club!

Yep, definitely kewl to see more members.  And even kewler if we can see 'em at GTGs!  (hint, hint)

Regards,

-Joe

-------------
    2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2007 at 11:12pm
    The bigger the better as they say.......maybe at this GTG the newbies can share in some ideas and maybe pick up a few mods thed like to do themselves, Im always open for new stuff...        Ken

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Sep 2007 at 8:07am

WOWSmile Welcome all you newbie’sClap Well there seem to be a lot of action going on down south.  Now that I am back (I hope it stays that way, Houston is to hot and muggy) I am going to print up some new card and start tagging up north. I hope I can make it on the 30th  Can someone send me the template to make some cards. mailto:Mcbueno1@msn.com - Mcbueno1@msn.com  (NCA) North Co AV

-------------
    Enjoy the ride

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2007 at 2:27pm
    Welcome to all of you newbies!!! Glad your here!Hug

-------------
    Just Drive Man!!!

Date Posted: 20 Sep 2007 at 7:43am
    Welcome to the Colorado Av Club UtahAV! Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2007 at 11:28am
    And here's another welcome to UtahAv!

-------------
    2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Date Posted: 12 Dec 2007 at 10:57pm
    Welcome  Icealanche, its good to see knew ones on here

Chadstr Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2007 at 5:50am
    Welcome UtahAv and Icealanche!!!
    Keep 'em coming!!!Clap

-------------
    Just Drive Man!!!

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2007 at 7:39am
    welcome aboard UtahAv and Iceavalanche.....

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2007 at 1:08pm
    Hey, yeah, (belated) welcome to you both!

-Joe

-------------
    2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2008 at 8:02am
    Welcome to the Colorado Av Club Bob C! Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2008 at 5:21am
  • welcome  Bob C!!!

• -------------
    Just Drive Man!!!

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 3:48pm
    I'll second that welcome to Bob C!

-------------
    2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2008 at 8:51am
    Welcome to the Colorado Av Club lorrieholdridge!  Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2008 at 7:06pm
    Howdy hay, welcome aboard. Where are you located? Springs? Denver?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Mar 2008 at 10:49am
    Welcome to the Colorado Av Club wyattearp!  Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2008 at 3:12pm
    Welcome to both lorrieholdridge and wyattearp! Thumbs%20Up

-------------
    2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Date Posted: 28 Mar 2008 at 4:25pm
    Welcome to the club there Wyattearp, sorry a little late but welcome. Hope to see ya at come GTG soon, there is a BBQ coming up and the all way cool MOD GTG that you all should look into. Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Mar 2008 at 11:11pm
    Sorry ive been a little lax on the welcomes, never the less welcome to all the newbies, lets all get together and have a time.........cause yo know its all about the AVitude.....

-------------

Date Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:51am
    I've been slacking...what's new?

Welcome to our newest member sheridanSup!

-Joe

-------------
    2002 Indigo Blue Z-71

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2008 at 11:28am
    Welcome to the Colorado Av Club RJ04! Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 11:17pm
    Hello RJ04 welcome aboard..........

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2008 at 8:39am
    Welcome to the Colorado Av Club VitaMary!  Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2008 at 12:08pm
    Yes, a welcome to you VitaMary. Where abouts are you?

Im in the Springs.

Chadstr

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2008 at 9:20pm
    Welcome to the club VitaMary.....Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 10:41pm
    welcome ultimateTim.....hows the tranny doing......Tim came into the shop with his Av. and a broken transmission, 3rd gear had finally retired and was no longer working. So I installed a new GM transmission for him and during his visit I talked with him and we spoke of the club and was interested in joining.....So welcome aboard Tim. Clap......Ken

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Jan 2009 at 9:33pm
    Welcome Tim, and great way to tag there Ken. Do you threaten that if they dont join you will not fix their Ave right? LOL

Later Chadstr

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Feb 2009 at 8:48pm
    Welcome to the club maysubers! Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 9:00pm
    thanks for joining maysubers.........Big%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2009 at 12:17pm
    Welcome to the club JeffsAv! Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 8:51pm
    Welcome to the club member_profile.asp?PF=103 - cmelendez  ...glad to see you came aboard. Carlos is another customer of mine from Springs Auto. Welcome!!!! Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 7:50pm
    Giving a shout to IBMike, welcome to Colorado..... damn nice looking Av. !!! Thumbs%20UpThumbs%20Up

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums version 8.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
    Copyright ©2001-2006 Web Wiz Guide - http://www.webwizguide.info